Clinical Lab Assistant
Hours: Monday – Friday, 3:00PM-11:00PM
*Permanent Position with Full Benefits*
Looking for an individual that can be on their feet all day, processing samples, running testing machines and walking up and down between the floors of the lab. Walking and lifting are involved in this role.
- Clinical Lab Assistants work closely with the Specimen Processors, Testing Department, and Client Service team.
- Specimen processors intake specimen and log it in the lab information system and then the Clinical Lab Assistants will get the logged specimen ready to be tested.
- As needed the Client Service team will add tasks for follow up and assistance.
- Must adhere to the laboratory quality control and quality assurance procedures, document all necessary quality control and quality assurance activities.
Requirements of the Clinical Lab Assistants include:
- HS Diploma or GED
- Good Attendance
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
You can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, dental and vision plan with American Worker
- Prescription Programs
- Term Life Insurance Plan