Title: Field Case Manager (RN)
Industry: Workers’ Compensation
Work Hours: Full-Time
Pay: $70,000 – $77,000
A national provider of return to work solutions is looking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a Field Case Manager position in the Montgomery, AL area. Will be responsible for assisting injured workers in reaching pre-injury levels of functioning and/or maximum medical improvement.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for assessment and coordination of medical care for workers’ compensation claimants
- Works closely with injured workers, claims adjusters, employers, and medical providers to ensure best possible medical care is received and to promote safe and effective employee return to work.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with current AL license in good standing
- Prior workers’ compensation experience preferred, but will consider training the right candidate
- Clinical experience in med/surg, ortho, occupational health, neuro and/or trauma
- Requires excellent computer skills, verbal and written communication skills