Title: Field Case Manager
Industry: Workers’ Compensation
Work Hours: Full-Time
A national provider of return to work solutions is looking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a Field Case Manager position in the Chicago area. Will be responsible for assisting injured workers in reaching pre-injury levels of functioning and/or maximum medical improvement.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for assessment and coordination of medical care for workers’ compensation claimants
- Works closely with injured worker, claims adjusters, employers, and medical providers to ensure best possible medical care is received and to promote safe and effective employee return to work.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with Illinois license in good standing
- Training is available for an RN new to workers’ compensation
- Prior clinical experience in med/surg, ortho, occupational health, neuro and/or trauma