Currently seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) to fill a vacancy in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal candidate will have a current RN license and a minimum of one year of recent clinical nursing experience.
Great benefits about this position include:
- Training is available for RN’s new to home health patient care.
- There is no on-call !!!
- The job comes with an excellent benefits package including retirement pension plan, health, dental, mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
- Employer is a unionized, pro-employee organization.
- Salary: $62,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Home Health RN:
- Plan and manage care delivery, treat patients, educate patients and their caregivers/families about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms
- Administer treatments and medications
- Help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation
- Supervise other healthcare professionals and coordinate patient care
- Comply with agency, Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, policies and procedures
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Home Health RN
- Current RN license
- Minimum of one year of recent clinical nursing experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time