REGISTERED NURSE JOB DESCRIPTION
The Registered Nurse provides clinically expert triage service for the multi-specialty clinic. The Registered Nurse will serve as a liaison between patients, physicians, and other allied health professionals, assessing and determining the acuity of patient symptoms and communicating these to the physicians as appropriate. The Registered Nurse will interview patients regarding presenting problems to determine and expedite disposition, as well as perform hands-on patient education and assist with procedures done in clinic.
CLINICAL REGISTERED NURSE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months of active nursing experience.
- Must be able to meet HIPAA compliance upon hire.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and basic medical equipment.
- Demonstrated skill in interpreting lab test results commonly used in the clinical area.
- Experience in Medical/Surgical Nursing and triage expertise to identify and implement nursing interventions.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical nursing experience.
- Must be able to work various hours, days, shifts, on-call and various locations based on the 24-hour Medical Center’s business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical