Title: RN Case Manager (work from home)
Industry: Workers’ Compensation
Work Hours: Full-Time
Pay: $70,000 – $80,000
The RN Case Manager coordinates resources and cost-effective options for ill or injured workers to facilitate quality treatment goals and timely return-to-work if appropriate.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides medical case management to individuals through coordination with the patient, the physician, other health care providers, the employer, and the referral source.
- Coordinate Independent Medical Evaluations.
- Provide assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient’s progress.
- Evaluate patient’s treatment plan for appropriateness, medical necessity, and cost effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree required, BSN desirable
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in Minnesota
- 1 or more years of recent experience, preferably in workers’ compensation, rehabilitation or occupational health