The Case Manager (CM) is accountable for proactive coordination and timely transition of assigned patients to the most appropriate level of care along the continuum.
- You will be going into member’s skilled nursing facilities to complete assessments, develop treatment plans, and work with a caseload of about 75-125 members
- All members will be members that are moderate and high risk.
- You will be 60% in the field and twice a week in the office for training or team meetings
- These will be medically complex members that you will engage with in person and over the phone as well
- You will be held accountable to completing 2-4 assessments on every road day on average
- Flexible to travel to visit members as needed
- Licensed LSW or LCSW
- Case Management experience
- Discharge Planning
- Great communication skills