Position: Technical Support Specialist
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support via phone including analysis and resolution of product or system problems, instructional support and equipment shipping.
- Troubleshoots issues effectively and in compliance with all associated training and work instruction.
- Identifies specific issues with regard to patient questions/concerns/complaints and utilizes advanced troubleshooting skills to resolve issues.
- Documents all customer complaints, alleged product deficiencies, returned goods orders, change requests/change orders, sales orders, call reports and any other required documentation in applicable systems.
- Identifies and executes the most cost effective approach to deploy in resolution of patient concerns.
- Provides back-up on all patient and physician issues in substitution for other departments in a 24 hour environment
- Provides exceptional customer service to our patients, medical professionals and field personnel.
- Facilitates returns and equipment shipments to ensure patients receive needed equipment and all equipment is returned and tracked appropriately.
- Appropriately identifies alleged deficiencies related to the identity, labeling, packaging, quality, durability, reliability, safety, effectiveness or performance of the product in accordance with company policy and applicable regulations.
- Processes End of Use requests when requested and applicable in accordance with all End of Use procedures.
- Appropriately identifies Emergency Response situations and triggers escalations in accordance with company policy and work instructions to ensure we protect patients quickly and effectively.
- Appropriately identifies escalated issues requiring external communication and ensures that they are documented, tracked and escalated in accordance with work instructions.
- Works closely with Customer Support and Field Personnel to arrange patient visits with company representatives as needed to resolve issues.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of training procedures, complaint procedures, and shipping/returning procedures.
- May be on-call to provide support outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Candidates that have customer/personal interaction in person or over the phone
- Someone that can think on their toes, position is not scripted
- Can handle high volume of calls and calls that could last for a minute to forty-five minutes
- Has a PASSION for helping people
- Must be able to multitask and be empathetic
- Prefer quality calls over quantity of calls
- Highly prefer candidates who have either an associate or bachelor degree, however its not needed.
- Team oriented / centered (personality is HUGE)